This is not counselling; it’s mindset training!
Our curriculum uses stories to teach kids.
Our program teaches mindset/personal development and empowerment skills to kids.
Our program offers individual or group instruction, as well as the facilitation of school workshops.
Our program is for kids between the ages of 6-14.
Through creative, fun, and customized Sessions, Dr. Judy Flury teaches kids how their mind works
They learn about the incredible power of their mind, and how to shift their mindset and belief systems to create more of what they want in their lives (and less of what they don’t want)
This isn’t your typical “how to get your kids to behave” training. It’s about teaching kids how to be self leaders in their lives so that they can create a happy, fulfilling life regardless of their circumstances. Think of it as personal development for kids!
Reach Dr. Judy Flury:
This program isn’t just for kids who are facing challenges or problems.
Helping kids learn how to reach their fullest potential is about personal development and personal empowerment, which will equip them to face any challenge that comes their way. The skills they learn can be used for the rest of their lives!
All skills build upon each other and can be taught according to the package or customized to suit the child’s specific needs.Each session integrates storytelling and a creative activity to learn and understand each particular mindset skill. The sessions are one hour long and are held weekly, with parents having the option between in-person or virtual sessions.
THROUGH EMPOWERED KIDS, CHILDREN WILL LEARN:
- How to recognize and shift limiting beliefs that hurt their self-esteem and hold them back.
- The values of self leaders.
- How to develop a mindset for creating success in their lives including learning how to set and achieve their goals.
- How to manage change so that they can thrive in the new circumstances.
- How to believe in themselves even after facing a disappointment so that they can move through their sadness and fear, and create courage and self-confidence.
- How to feel good about themselves even when things don’t go their way.
- How to think for themselves and make decisions.
- How to live life with intention versus drifting through life without direction.
ALL OUR MINDSET SKILLS
How to Think for Yourself, Make Good Decisions, and Stand Up to Peer Pressure
Children learn the values of self-leaders, such as the power of taking full responsibility for their lives, living life with integrity, and the importance of treating others with respect while always treating themselves with respect. Children will learn how to think for themselves, which will help them develop their inner compass and learn how to stand up to peer pressure.
- Session 1: The Power of Self Responsibility – How to Be ‘The Boss of Me’.
- Session 2: Choosing Integrity – What You Do When No One is Looking.
- Session 3 Make Your Mark with Respect – Understanding Your Impact on Others.
- Session 4: Make Your Mark with Self Respect – Understanding Your Impact on You.
- Session 5: How To Make Good Decisions – Choosing What You Want for You.
- Session 6: Standing Up to Peer Pressure – How to Say ‘Yes’ to You and ‘No’ to Peer Pressure.
Understanding the Power of Your Mind and Why You Achieve What You Believe.
Children will learn to recognize and shift limiting beliefs that hurt self-esteem and hold them back in life. Children will also learn how to proactively create supportive views that will support them in feeling good about themselves, believing in themselves, and creating a happy and fulfilling life.
- Session 1: How Your Mind Shapes Your World, and What You Can Do to Shape Your Mind.
- Session 2: The Power of Possibility – Why You Achieve What You Believe
(The Good and the Bad).
- Session 3: Building Neural Pathways – How to Create Your Path to Success.
- Session 4: The Secret Radar in Your Brain – How to Use Your RAS to Achieve Your Goals.
- Session 5: Power Shifting – How to Choose Your Power Even When Things Don’t Go Your Way.
Learn to Bust Through Fear, Mistakes, Failure, and Change.
Children learn how to believe in themselves even after facing disappointment, so they can move through being upset and fear and create courage and self-confidence. They will also learn how to manage change and thrive in new circumstances.
- Session 1: Overcoming Mistakes – How to Learn From Mistakes and Let Them Go.
- Session 2: Managing Fear – How to Create Courage and Bust Outside of Your Comfort Zone.
- Session 3: Moving Past Failure – How to ‘Put it in a Box’ and ‘Keep on Goin’.
- Session 4: Managing Change – How to Embrace Change and Thrive.
- Session 5: Conditional Thinking – How ‘If…then’ Keeps You From Happiness.
Create Your Vision, Achieve Your Goals & Manifest Your Dreams!
Children will learn to live life with intention and direction to avoid drifting through life. They will develop a mindset for creating success in their life, including learning how to set and achieve goals.
- Session 1: Creating Your Vision – What Do You Want?
- Session 2: Goal Setting – How to Turn Your Vision into Action.
- Session 3: Law of Attraction – Using Attraction and Action to Manifest Your Goals.
- Session 4: Visualisation – How Winning in Your Mind Creates Winning in Life.
- Session 5: Affirmations – How to Program Your Mind to Reach Your Goals.
- Session 6: Gratitude – How an Attitude of Gratitude Prepares You for Your Dreams.
How to Develop Soaring Self-esteem and Powerful Self-confidence.
How children feel about themselves is one of the biggest influences on their happiness and what they create in their lives. Positive self-esteem isn’t something you have or don’t have; feeling good about yourself, even when things don’t go your way is a skill children will develop with MePower.
- Session 1 I Love Me! – How to Develop Soaring Self-Esteem.
- Session 2 I Honour Me! How to Be Yourself and Honour Your Uniqueness.
- Session 3 I Believe in Me! – How to Develop Unstoppable Self-Confidence.
- Session 4 Self-talk – Mastering the Secret Behind Self-Esteem and Self-confidence.
- Session 5 Self-coaching – How to Conquer the Day-to-Day Ups and Downs and Create Daily Mastery.